Sunday, September 30, 2012

Joke of the month : "israeli" lunatic Netanyahu at the UN

I couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud when I saw the "israeli"(lower case and quotation marks are intentional) prime war criminal Netanyahu make his bogus claims about Iran. Guess he tailored this for a purely American audience. I mean really, holding up a cartoon of bomb, and then drawing a red line? Been watching Looney Tunes much? This is the worst presentation since war criminal Colin Powell pulled  his athrax in a vial antics to make the false case against Iraq. Truely a theatre of the absurd.
The red line which ought to be drawn should be back to the pre-1948 borders, and getting rid of the filthy Judeofascist terrorists squatting on Palestinian land, the root cause of the problem there.
Hey Bibi, Wile E. Coyote called, he wants his Acme bomb back. Here's a much better cartoon :

2 comments:

Muhammad Umer Toor said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're back...! That's the hilarious scene i ever watched

lwtc247 said...

Salam Bro.
I've been paining for your posts. It's been far too long.

Anyway... I hope you will like this...

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/c20.0.403.403/p403x403/68788_425759847488325_1031825307_n.jpg